Directions, Google Map and Nearby ShoppingView Larger Map
Directions to Crooked Lake Cottage
- Leave the M5 at juntion 27.
- Take the third exit onto the A361 signposted Barnstaple Bideford.
- At the next 3 roundabouts keep straight on towards Barnstaple for about 36miles.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto A39 sign posted Bideford & Bude.
- Keep straight on until you cross a high bridge over the River Taw about 8 miles.
- At the roundabout take first exit onto the A386 towards Bideford centre
- Keep on the main road where you will pass Morrisons Supermarket.
- Continue on this road keeping the river on the left hand side of you.
- At the next mini roundabout keep straight on the A386 signposted Torrington.
- After about 2 miles turn right onto a smaller road sign posted Bradworthy. (there is a small chapel at the road junction)
- Keep on this road for about 5 to 6 miles, you will find Crooked Lake Cottage on your left.
Please note that if you use an in-car navigation system it may take you another way, but in our opinion this is the easiest & best way to find the cottage.
Shopping & Supermarkets
- (1) Morrison’s in Bideford on the road that you came in on.
- (2) Tesco in East the Water which is across the old bridge in Bideford & up the hill
- (3) Waitrose is in Holsworthy which is about 12 miles from the cottage
- (4) Sainsbury’s is in Barnstaple which is about 18 miles from the cottage