Links - Crooked Lake Cottage
This page has links to our friends, partners and other people who help make this website possible.
Holiday Cottages near Crooked Lake Cottage
You’ll find links to cottages in nearby counties below. If your looking for more you can find some listed on My Favourites on the Holiday Cottages in Devon page.
- This beautiful cottage has been recently renovated to the very highest standard,Ford Hill sleeps 6 in three lovely bedrooms, one en-suite. The ground floor has a large dining room and charming lounge with wood-burner and kitchen in an open-plan room.
- Just a short distance from the lively Cornish resort of Newquay is the quiet village of Crantock. The holiday house, Berwyn can be found on the edge of this pretty village. The 5 bedroom house has been designed with luxury and relaxation in mind.
- The Farmhouse, Aggies Cottage and Dolly’s Barn are 3 well-equipped luxury holiday cottages on North Devon’s stunning coast at Higher Mullacott Farm near Ilfracombe. A great location for guests attending weddings at the nearby Tunnels Beaches in Ilfracombe.
- If you're looking for a highly finished holiday cottage near the North Devon coast then Lee Manor Farm offers 4 beautiful cottages overlooking the sea towards Lundy.The cottages offer spacious open plan living for between 4 and 12 people.
- Just west of Cheltenham. Warren Cottage is approached by its own private drive, it sleeps 6 guests in 3 beautifully appointed bedrooms. Parking for a helicopter and 2 cars. It was completely renovated and furnished in 2012 with the aim of creating a splendidly luxurious Cotswold holiday cottage
- Set in glorious surroundings with stunning gardens, The Garden Cottage is a beautiful ground floor, one bedroom cottage with spacious lounge/diner and well equipped kitchen. The real gem is the lovely garden that sits just outside the patio doors from the lounge.
- The pretty cottage Abigail’s Cottage is a wonderful place to escape whatever the season. Set in the charming village of Northam above the North Devon coast and the seaside resort of Westward Ho!. The cottage has a lovely raised terrace ideal for al fresco dining.
- With stunning views over an Exmoor landscape of seasonally changing hues, Emmetts Grange is the perfect holiday retreat. With 5 large bedrooms and a self contained annexe it’s a popular choice for families and friends to holiday or celebrate in a beautiful corner of England.
- Situated just outside the regions main town of Barnstaple is the village of Tawstock and set on the edge of this pretty North Devon village are Parkgate Cottages. There five luxury cottages which sleep from 12 to 5 people. Outside there is a well kept tennis court and children's play area.
- On a warm Summer’s evening the view across the bay from the top of the garden, where the BBQ sits, is quite breath-taking and a great place to relax after a fun day surfing or just relaxing on the beach. Oyster Cove is the perfect holiday home for a summer holiday or an Autumn break.
- Sumptuously furnished, Rock Cottage is a charming 17th Century thatched holiday cottage. Whether relaxing outdoors on one of the sunny terraces, or inside warming your toes in front of the woodburner, Rock Cottage provides a perfect rural escape for 2-4 guests, yet is within easy reach of North Devon’s glorious beaches.
- Situated within idyllic countryside, Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages provide a peaceful location from which to explore the delights of Dartmoor, West Devon and Cornwall. Comrpising13 cottages on a 17-acre estate ranging in size from 1-7 bedrooms, it also has a superb range of leisure facilities to ensure happy holidays whatever the weather.
- One of the most beautiful holiday cottages in North Devon, Old Maids Cottage is a true luxury cottage having been totally refurbished to the highest standards in 2012, incorporating every modern convenience to create a relaxing holiday for up to 6 guests in the quaint seaside village of Lee Bay, North Devon.
- Sit in a desirable location in West Cornwall, Borah Farm are a walkable mile or two inland from the beach at Lamorna Cove and a short drive to the world famous Minack Theatre. Three cottages offer a welcoming and homely environment for 2-11 guests – each having its own garden and hot tub.
- Southclay and the Annexe are two luxury holiday properties offering impressive standards of accommodation on the North Devon coast near Bideford. Southclay sleeps 10 guests in 5-bedroom and has its own hot tub. The Annexe sleeps 4-6 guests in 2 bedrooms. Both homes share a large outdoor heated pool and tennis court.
- Guests at Tigh an Aullt, a 3-bedroom cottage sleeping 2-6 which overlooks Loch Duich on the West Coast of Scotland are close to nature – from glorious sunsets over the loch to wildlife visiting its garden, there is always something memorable to watch amidst tranquil, utterly beautiful surroundings.
- A luxury 4-bedroom holiday home, Litton Farm sits in the heart of Exmoor on the Devon and Somerset border, offering the perfect escape for up to 8 guests and their pets. Completely renovated in 2012, it combines modern comforts with a chic rustic design to create a splendid holiday retreat.
- A beautifully renovated Victorian house full of beautiful features. Prospect House has 5 large bedrooms and can sleep 10/11 plus a cot. Each bedroom has its own unique style and has been decorated to the highest standard. The house is presented on three floors and offers loads of space.
- Marsh Cottage is a very well equipped 4-bedroom cottage with a lovely lawned garden, ideal for young children. It is also well located for the beaches on the North Devon coast and plenty of places to visit with the children such as The Big Sheep or The Milky Way.
- A luxurious North Devon Holiday cottage, Abscott Cottage has been beautifully decorated and furnished to the highest standards for 2-6 guests. Nestling deep in the picturesque North Devon Countryside it is within easy reach of stunning beaches.
- Situated in the heart of rural North Devon is Down Farm and two lovely farm cottages Love North Devon, both sleep 6 people in 3 bedrooms. The grounds are large and safe and include a kids play area, games room and even a boating lake with a boat fishing rods.
- A delightful 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Woolacombe, Devon Beach Court is on the Esplanade just above Barricane Beach and the South West Coastal Footpath. With 2 bedrooms (one double with en suite and a twin with big bunk beds), it’s perfect for family holidays.
- A walkable mile or two outside the trendy village of Applecross in Western Scotland, Lochend Cottage is a 1-bedroom holiday cottage – perfect for 2 guests seeking somewhere to relax and recharge the soul – or for active walking and outdoor pursuits in a stunning location.
- Over looking the stunning North Devon coast and within walking distance of some beautiful beaches, Warcombe Farmhouse is the perfect bolt-hole for a family holiday.The farmhouse sleeps 9 in 4 bedrooms and has loads of space for the kids to play.
- The Highlands of Scotland offer visitors some of the most impressive scenery in the world.If your thinking of spending some time there, a great way to stay in comfort and relax at your leisure, is by renting a holiday cottage and Stalkers Cottage is a beautifully converted game keepers cottage which sleeps eight people.
- A delightful holiday home in charming rural surroundings, The Byre has been thoughtfully furnished with en suite bathrooms and large open-plan living space it’s the perfect place for families or friends to relax in comfort while discovering the delights of North Devon.
- Cornborough is a luxurious country house that comes complete with its own sea-front beach hut. With room for up to 10 guests its rambling array of spacious beautifully furnished rooms makes it a great place for dual or extended family holidays.
- Two charming holiday cottages, Leys Farm Cottages are high up on the Somerset side of Exmoor above the quaint riverside village of Withypool. Foxtwitchen sleeps 4 and Leys sleeps 6 guests in totally relaxing surroundings with lovely views across the River Barle valley.
- Crooked Lake Cottage is a rural holiday cottage in North Devon, a beautiful place to stay and marketed by local North Devon cottage agency My Favourite Cottages. If you have a holiday home in North Devon and want a personal and successful agency to let your cottage the an alternative approach that is tried and tested is the way to go .
- My Cottage Holiday offers a range of self catering holiday homes in Devon with reviews. You can see over 1000 Devon cottages with reviewswith My Cottage Holiday. Benefit from the experiences of previous guests with great feedback across a range of self catering properties in Devon to find the perfect holiday home for you.